Posts tagged ‘rabbits’

The Promise

May 15th, 2017

After doing check in they went to have lunch. All were hungry, since they had had breakfast very early and they had taken snack in the airplane and were only almost the four of afternoon. After that they would go to last the real estate one so that they did the delivery to him of […]

Superconsciousness

April 3rd, 2017

Second Idea: It was discovered that the mind is like an iceberg. 5% Which protrudes to the surface is the conscious mind; the part that we control, where are our powers (behavior, skills and knowledge) and our 5 senses, that can be measurable and observable. The other 95% is unconscious or also called Superconsciousness mind; […]